Much More Productive

Why is it that when Rick is out of town I am so much more productive and get so much done?
He comes home tomorrow and I am so excited, I'm giddy! He has been missed greatly. As a little surprise for him I redid our bedroom. It turned out well and I can't believe how little I spent on the whole project. I combed through the clearance section and found a new comforter, euro shams and regular shams. They weren't supposed to go together, but I think they work well. I paid $8 for the new curtain rod and tomorrow I go find some curtains. The lady at Home Depot mixed the wrong paint for me, but I'll get over it!

I was also able to deep clean the bathroom upstairs, the kitchen, Ella's room and am hoping to shampoo the carpet tomorrow! Maybe I'll even get some scrapbooking done!

No comments: